Terry, a 2-year-old mixed-breed bitch, had to vomit violently shortly after she has been in the garden. The owner called me and after I fhave communicated with the dog, I immediately send them to the veterinary clinic. I felt that Terry had taken something that was poisoning her. In the veterinary clinic, they did everything they can and so the dog survived. When she returned home, we started to find the cause of the poisoning. The owner remembered Terry smelling moldy as she walked in and what she vomited looked like compost. We find two important processes on compost heaps, which can be toxic to fatal to our dogs. In compost heaps, decomposition processes take place in which toxin-producing fungi and bacteria such as Clostridium botulinum can be involved. These in turn make up the deadly poison botulinum toxin. Often the coffee grounds are also emptied onto the compost heap, so the dog also could have taken an overdose of caffeine. After we found out the cause and the owner turned it off immediately, the dog was stabilized and could go home, we had a close look with the bioresonance, what Terry would need to get back on her feet. With a completely "dog-safe" compost heap, Terry can romp around in the garden again without worry. Many dog owners have a garden and many gardens have a compost heap - please take care and if something should look or feel strange, please go to the vet clinic immediately.
Amy is a 7 months old Gordon Setter bitch .
After a dog walk and romp around with other dogs Amy was lame all of a sudden.