Schlagwort-Archive: Animal communication

Jul 2019

Poisoned by compost heap – Dog – Bioresonance & Animal Communication

Terry, a 2-year-old mixed-breed bitch, had to vomit violently shortly after she has been in the garden.

The owner called me and after I fhave communicated with the dog, I immediately
send them to the veterinary clinic.
I felt that Terry had taken something that was poisoning her.
In the veterinary clinic, they did everything they can and so the dog survived.
When she returned home, we started to find the cause of the poisoning.
The owner remembered Terry smelling moldy as she walked in and what she vomited looked like compost.
We find two important processes on compost heaps, which can be toxic to fatal to our dogs.
In compost heaps, decomposition processes take place in which toxin-producing fungi and bacteria such as 
Clostridium botulinum can be involved. These in turn make up the deadly poison botulinum toxin.
Often the coffee grounds are also emptied onto the compost heap, so the dog also could have taken an 
overdose of caffeine.
After we found out the cause and the owner turned it off immediately,
the dog was stabilized and could go home, we had a close look with the bioresonance,
what Terry would need to get back on her feet.
With a completely "dog-safe" compost heap, Terry can romp around in the garden again without worry.
Many dog ​​owners have a garden and many gardens have a compost heap - please take care and if 
something should look or feel strange, please go to the vet clinic immediately.
Aug 2017

Luna, Pony – trailer training – animal communication and bioresonance

Luna is a 12 year old riding pony and her owner wanted to drive to tournaments with her.

Without any problems she goes into the trailer, but immediately gets nervous and wants to leave the trailer, as soon as she is about to be left alone in the trailer.

Through animal communication it was clear quickly that Luna connects the trailer with separation and farewell.

Weiterlesen

Jan 2013

Mimi, cat – Lyme desease (borreliosis)

Mimi is a seven year-old house cat and for the last 3–4 years has suffered symptoms of palsy in her hindquarters, general weakness and biting attacks. The owner consulted various veterinarians and even an animal clinic. Mimi was examined there with x-ray, MRT, lumber puncture, etc., but no causes were found for the symptoms. Weiterlesen